Best Christmas movies of all time

Taking a look at the best Christmas movies of all time decided by the newspaper staff.

Elf

Jacob Young, Editor-in-chief

Elf was a comedy about Christmas created in 2003 and starred Will Ferrell. Elf should be considered one of the greatest Christmas movies of all time due to the plot, and the character development throughout the movie. Not to mention the hilarious moments that pop up everywhere in the movie. Will Ferrell plays an overgrown elf who no longer feels welcome up in the north pole when he wanders into New...

Christmas vacation

Mitch Martinez, Staff Writer

National Lampoon’s Christmas vacation is one of the best Christmas movies of all time. The movie starts with the Griswold family’s search for the perfect Christmas tree and ends with the Griswold family and a SWAT team singing “The Star-Spangled Banner” to a flying, flaming Santa Claus decoration. The adventures of Clark Griswold, played by Chevy Chase, his wife Ellen, played by Beverly D’Angelo,...

Home alone

Adam Jenkins, Staff Writer

Home Alone is in the top 5 of the best Christmas movies to watch because throughout the film we see a family leave for a Christmas vacation and forget their eight-year-old son behind who thinks his parents are dead and then has fight off burglars from getting into his house. The movie itself generates numerous laughs from the audience by the silly things the kid does to protect himself from the burglars....

How the Grinch stole Christmas

Nick Einig, Web Editor

“How the Grinch stole Christmas” gives us all a little more holiday spirit, making it one of the best Christmas movies out there. Whoville is a place where Christmas spirit is off the charts but there is one “Who” who started to hate Christmas because of being bullied around Christmas when he was younger, this was the Grinch. The Grinch made it his goal to ruin Christmas every year after that...

A Christmas story

Chris Bateman, Staff Writer

A Christmas Story is one of the greatest Christmas movies of all time because it’s the perfect movie to watch with your family and you can easily relate to it. A Christmas Story is a classic that’s always on tv somewhere for you to enjoy. The main character Ralphie basically represents anyone who really wants that one gift from their parents on Christmas. It is a very funny movie that makes you...

The Mirror • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

Comments (0)

All The Mirror Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *